Welcome teachers, students & families!
- Join Our School e-Newsletter Mailing List
- Make a connection & email one of our school liaisons: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explore Our Homework Databases
- Assignment Alert Form
- Book Box Form
- Class Tours Form
We own dozens of text books from local schools for use in the library.
POPULAR AWARD LISTS:
- Bluestem Award - Illinois' Grade 3-5 Readers' Choice
- Monarch Award - Illinois' Grade K-3 Readers' Choice
- Rebecca Caudill Award
ACCELERATED READER LINKS:
(For Dist. 140 schools, click on the drop-down menu next to “Reading Programs,” & click the question mark next to that drop-down box to see how to search for A.R. books.)
All Elementary Schools
- Arbor Park (District 145)
- Dr. Julian Rogus School (District 161)
- Liberty School (District 135)
- St. George
- Walker School (District 161)
Thank you for your interest in touring the Tinley Park Public Library with your scout group. We are pleased to offer scout tours on specified Wednesdays and Saturdays beginning in the fall of 2011.
Tours will need to be requested at least two weeks in advance. Each scout group will need to begin the registration process using our online Events Calendar. Search our calendar for monthly tour dates for which you may register. A staff member will contact you to confirm your tour date. Please register only one group leader's name, and leave contact information. We will call you within five days of your request regarding any special interests that your group may need addressed, in order to help us plan your tour. A scout visit typically consists of a 10-20 minute tour of an age-appropriate area of the library, and/or a 10-20 minute badge-related activity or story. You are welcome to remain in the Youth Services Department to extend activities or finish a meeting on the day of your tour, but the library is unable to provide a private room.