Try ZINIO, a free service to download magazines & keep forever! Click this magazine to launch a how-to video, or click DOWNLOADS & EBOOKS above. The library subscribes to 50+ magazine titles through this third party site.
- Visit tplibrary.org & click DOWNLOADS & EBOOKS tab.
- Click Zinio graphic & create an account with library vendor, RBDigital. You'll need a TPPL barcode number & email address.
- Click a magazine cover, then ‘Checkout’ & ‘Complete Checkout.’
- Create an account with Zinio.
- Find & read your magazines only when logged in to Zinio. Once on Zinio’s site, click ‘Your Library’ at the top to locate your checked out titles.
Do you own a Kindle Fire, VISIT THIS PAGE on Zinio's site for an FAQ with special download instructions.
TIPS & TRICKS:
You may read magazines on Zinio’s website. For enhanced viewing, download ‘Zinio Reader’ to PCs & Macs or the free ‘Zinio’ app available on all Apple & most Android devices. While on the Zinio website, click a magazine cover to send an issue to your Zinio account; you cannot use the mobile app to access new titles. If you opted to receive emails when creating a Zinio account, you may receive emails about the availability of new issues, as well as offers to purchase Zinio magazines the library does not subscribe to. You may unsubscribe at the bottom of these emails any time. If you have questions, please call the Adult Reference Desk at 708.532.0160, x1.