Schedule - Fall 2014
(September 2014 - November 2014)
Stops - Fall 2014
(September 2014 - Novermber 2014)
(Need help opening the Schedule or Stops? Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
The Bookmobile is a mobile branch of the library to better serve the patrons of Tinley Park & Orland Hills who cannot easily get to the library. The Bookmobile makes runs on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, stopping at 44 neighborhood parks and street intersections throughout Tinley Park & Orland Hills. Our goal is to visit every neighborhood at least once in a three-week rotation.
- The Bookmobile offers a collection of children & adult popular fiction, seasonal nonfiction, Wii games, DVDs, CD audiobooks, music CDs, & magazines.
- Books can be checked out & renewed onboard. Items that were checked out at the main library, or from another library, can be returned to the Bookmobile.
- You may also obtain or renew their library card, reserve items from the Tinley Park Library builiding, & pay fines.
- For additional information please call the Library's Outreach Services Dept. at (708) 532-0160 x9. In the event of inclement weather or mechanical difficulties, the library may cancel a scheduled Bookmobile stop.
- Come visit us on the Bookmobile at a stop near you & see what we have to offer!
BOOKMOBILE STOP @ 80TH AVE. METRA STATION
Do you need a new release or “how to” DVD for the weekend? What about music or audiobooks for your train ride? Movies for the kids? The Bookmobile will stop every Friday morning at the 80th Avenue Metra station, from 7:00 am to 8:00 am.
(Made possible with funds from a Library Services and Technology Act grant.)
If you can't come to the library . . . the library will come to you! The goal of the Outreach Services Dept. & its Bookmobile is to meet the needs of qualifying patrons who are unable to visit the library. Those who live alone & are elderly, homebound, or physically challenged may be eligible for homebound service. For more info, please contact Fran Heinemann, Outreach Services Manager, at (708) 532-0160, ext. 9.