Have Fun in October Playing our Zombie Survival Game!
We will be posting game cards from the prior weeks on this page.
You can still complete activities from previous weeks, but please only one game card per week per person.
THESE ARE THE RULES
- WE WILL MAKE A NEW GAME CARD AVAILABLE EACH WEEK IN OCTOBER
- Both teens and adults may play!
- You may download and print a game card from the image below.
- Or pick up a game card from the Adult Reference Desk.
- Only one game card per person per week.
- Each week features a new set of challenges.
- A GAME CARD WILL HAVE FIVE TASKS YOU CAN COMPLETE
- You may complete any one or all of the tasks on each sheet
- ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED A TASK, PLEASE VISIT THE ADULT REFERENCE DESK TO RECEIVE A SURVIVAL TICKET
- One Survival Ticket is awarded per completed task
- Use Survival Tickets for any of the three prize package drawings behind the Adult Reference Desk
- Bonus Tickets may be earned for attending Zombies, Art, and Pop Culture, our zombie panel discussion featuring faculty visiting from Moraine Valley Community College , and the World War Z screening Saturday, October 26 at 1 pm. Both events will be hosted in the Meeting Room at Tinley Park Public Library.