Using Beanstack for Summer Reading
June 6, 2023 ∙ 2:30pm - 3:00pm
1st floor - Computer Classroom
Registration opens on Monday, May 15 2023 at 9am
About this event
Learn all about Beanstack, the app you can use to manage your participation in our annual Summer Reading Challenge. Signup required.
Download Beanstack from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Beanstack helps educators, librarians, and families read more by creating, promoting, participating in, and gaining insights from reading challenges.
Open a world of reading inspiration with a library, school, or Beanstack Go account:
- Participate in reading challenges created by your librarians or educators. Beanstack Go users have access to an ever-expanding catalog of challenges created by our reading specialists.
- Track all the books each member of your family is currently reading and has finished reading
- Use the app’s barcode scanner to quickly add titles to your reading log.
- Record reading sessions to log reading times, or log an entire book with a click.
- Achieve streaks for reading multiple days in a row and badges for reaching reading goals
- View your reading stats, including totals and averages of your time spent reading and titles read.
Perfect for Families and Readers of All Ages
No matter what your family looks like, you can sign up everyone in a single account. Grow your reading habits together, while logging and viewing stats for each family member. We never sell your data or use it to show you ads, so Beanstack is safe for everyone.
Sat ∙ 10:30 - 11:00am
Fri ∙ 3:00 - 3:30pm The event has ended
Sat ∙ 11:00 - 11:30am The event has ended