GET A LIBRARY CARD!
Many of the resources that we offer are only available to those who have a library card. Library cards can be issued to anyone that lives in Tinley Park or Orland Hills. To get a library card, or to renew an expired one, you will need a parent if you are under 18. You will also need parent permission to use the computers.
WITH A LIBRARY CARD, YOU CAN:
- Check out books, audiobooks, movies, video games, CDs
- Download ebooks and audiobooks for your device, stream music and movies with Hoopla, and check out our eReaders and tablets
- Log onto the computers in the Youth Services Department (with parent permission)
- Request and place books and other items on hold through the Library Catalog
- Access research databases that the library subscribes to from home
The library offers many resources for you to do your homework in all of your subjects, whether from home or at the library. Access databases, log onto our computers, check out books, and make use of our tables and seating to work by yourself or with a group. If you need help with any of our services, you can always ask a librarian online, over the phone, or in person at the Youth Services Desk!