Summer Reading Challenge 2022:
Read Beyond the Beaten Path
June 6 – August 6
Reading leads to new experiences! Challenge yourself to explore your world and beyond with this year’s Summer Reading Challenge: Read Beyond the Beaten Path. Starting today, we invite you to pick up some interesting books from the library, find a cozy spot to read, and earn rewards. There is a challenge for readers and listeners of all ages.
We are offering both online and traditional paper reading log options. To track your progress online, visit tplibrary.beanstack.com or download the Beanstack app for iOS and Android. Beanstack makes it convenient for parents and caregivers to sign children up under one group account. Follow the steps to register an individual or family, then select the Summer Reading Challenge for your age group.
- Read a total of 50 books or 20 hours to finish the challenge.
- When you get halfway through the challenge (25 books or 10 hours), you earn a book of your choice.
- Log a total of 50 books or 20 hours to earn an age-appropriate toy and prize drawing ticket.
Ages Birth-2 Years
Ages 3 Years-Grade 5 — Choice of:
- Read a total of 20 hours to finish the challenge.
- When you get halfway through the challenge (10 hours), you earn a book of your choice.
- Log a total of 20 hours to earn a mug and a prize drawing ticket for a $50 gift card of your choice.
- Read a total of 20 hours or four books to finish the challenge.
- When you get halfway through the challenge (10 hours or two books), you earn an insulated lunch bag and reusable utensil set.
- Log a total of 20 hours or four books to earn a ticket for a prize drawing.