- Sign up for your subscription box.
- The more details of your reading preferences you give us, the better.
- Pick up your box from the Youth Services Desk on the first Monday of each month.
- Inside the box you will find a library book (or two!) and little gifts based on your preferences.
- When you finish the book, return it to the library, but keep the rest—they are for you!
- Signup is required, and we have 30 slots available each subscription cycle. This service is intended for teens in grades 6-12.
Signup will be open from Monday, March 1 through Saturday, March 20 (while slots are available). Pickup dates for each box in the Spring subscription cycle will be Mondays April 5, May 3, and June 7.