About this event
Make a positive first impression with a professional headshot for your LinkedIn profile or website. The library is offering 5-minute sessions with a professional photographer for TPPL patrons to get a quality headshot taken.
Signup to reserve a 5-minute session in one time slot. Limit one 5-minute session per person. In the event that all sessions fill up, you will be placed in order on a waitlist and notified of an opening.
First session begins at 5:30 pm, and last session will end at 8:30 pm.
Some tips to prepare for your individual headshot:
- Dress to match your prospective job role. Business attire recommended.
- It is best to wear a solid, neutral colored top. Patterns can be distracting.
- No tank tops, swim suits, or low cut tops.
- Natural make up photographs well.
- Don't wear too much jewelry to distract from your face.
- If you wear glasses, be sure to bring them to the session.
- Come prepared to smile, and nab that job.
- Arrive promptly and be ready at your start time or we may not be able to accommodate you.
- Masks must be worn at all times except when photos are in progress. Photographer and staff will be masked at all times.
- Sorry, we cannot take any walk-ins.
- Professional headshots are for an individual. We cannot accommodate more than one person per time slot. This professional headshot event is meant for jobseekers and professionals.
- Please cancel your reservation if you can no longer attend so we may accommodate others.
- Photographer Graesen Arnoff will email your digital image to you a few days following the event. You will be able to download. A valid email is required.
Photographer Bio: Graesen Arnoff
Graesen Arnoff is a creative visionary with over 10 years of experience in photography. His award winning work includes fine art photography, live music, and portraiture. His work has been recognized and featured in galleries from Portugal, Germany, and right here in Tinley Park.
Graesen has a degree in Multimedia Production as well as Social Media Marketing to complement his years of experience behind a camera. His professional career includes video production for several Chicago-based radio stations before becoming the go-to person for all educational video creation at a nearby university. In addition to his extensive knowledge in video, Graesen has spent years perfecting his craft in photography as well, applying his knowledge behind a video camera to still photography as well. His experience includes portraits of all kinds ranging from creative engagement photos to graduation photos and everything in between. His work has also won several photography contests, has been printed in Lewis University’s Windows Fine Arts Magazine, on display at the BBA Art Gallery in Berlin, Germany, on display at the Espaco Espelho d’Agua in Lisbon, Portugal, and has been on display in Tinley Park’s very own Vogt Visual Arts Center.