Your Tinley Park Public library card gives you access to over 10 million items that you can check out through our catalog, over 1 million eBooks and audiobooks, thousands of films, and more than 50 online resources.
Who can get a library card?
- Anyone who lives in incorporated Tinley Park or Orland Hills
- Anyone who owns or leases taxable residential or business property in incorporated Tinley Park or Orland Hills
- Individuals who live in unincorporated Tinley Park may apply for a non-resident fee card
How to get your library card
- Apply for a card online.
- When the library is open, stop by the Checkout Desk with your Illinois drivers license or state ID with your current address.
- If the address is not current, please provide a current utility bill addressed to the applicant. A parent’s or legal guardian’s signature is required on the application and library card of anyone under the age of 18.
- For a complete list of acceptable forms of identification and proof of residency, as well as information on how to use your library card, view our Circulation Policy or call 708.532.0160, x3.