Used Item Donations
Gently-used item donations
Thank you for donating your gently-used items to us. Donations are accepted Monday-Friday until 1 hour before closing.
What we can use:
- Gently-used books (hardcover or softcover)
- Nonfiction and textbooks (less than five years old)
- Audio/Visual items (in good condition; Audiobook CDs, DVDs, Blu-Rays, Music CDs, Games for Switch, PS3, PS4, PS5, Wii, Wii-U, Xbox, Xbox One, Xbox Series X)
- Gently-used or new puzzles for our Puzzle Exchange (300 pieces+; in original box with clear image of puzzle; no pieces missing; no children’s puzzles)
What we cannot use:
- Magazines and newspapers
- VHS tapes
- Damaged and moldy books
Dropping off your donations:
- Do not put donations in book drops.
- All donations must be bagged or boxed.
- Please limit donations to two boxes (16 x 8 x 12 in) or three paper grocery bags.
- Please use disposable containers, as we cannot return containers to you.
- You may request a receipt stating that items were received by the library, but we cannot assign a value to the items.
Please keep in mind:
- We cannot promise to add donated items to the collection.
- The Friends of the Library may sell donations in the Book Store to benefit the Library.
- Donated items may be passed on to an organization that resells and recycles books.
- We may have to turn away donations if space is limited.