Reserve a Room
Study rooms are available by appointment, for a maximum of 2 hours. Please read all terms and conditions before reserving.
Small Group Room
Study Room B
Study Room C
Study Room D
Terms and Conditions
Located on the first level, study rooms are available to those eighteen and older with a Tinley Park library card for up to two hours.
The Small Group Room accommodates four people, and the other study rooms two. They are reservable in advance under the following terms and conditions:
- A face-covering is worn over the nose and mouth the entire time.
- A reservation is held for 15 minutes after reservation start time.
- At the end of the day, room occupants must vacate the room no later than the 15 minute closure announcement (typically 8:45pm or 4:45pm).
- A patron is allowed one room reservation up to 24 hours in advance.
- A patron is allowed to reserve the study room once per day.
- The Study Rooms are only reservable by Tinley Park Public Library cardholders in good standing.
- The Study Rooms reservations are for two hours maximum.
- All patrons relinquish their reservation if they leave the room unattended for longer than 15 minutes.
- The person who made the reservation must report to the Adult Reference desk to have the room unlocked.
- The person who made the reservation must have their library card or photo id in order to redeem their reservation.
- The person reserving the room assumes responsibility for room condition and behavior of all patrons using the room during their reservation period.
- Room occupants must follow all Patron Behavior policies. Please note therein that "furniture may not be rearranged."