Teen Reads Subscription Box
Grades 6-12: You can now sign up for a monthly subscription box with books and goodies, chosen based on your reading preferences
How it works
- Sign up for your subscription box using the form below.
- The more details of your reading preferences you give us, the better.
- Pick up your box from the Youth Services Desk on the first Monday of each month (Pickup dates for the Summer session will be July 5, August 2, and September 6).
- Inside the box you will find a library book (or two!) and little gifts based on your preferences.
- When you finish the book, return it to the library, but keep the rest—they are for you!
- We have 30 slots available each subscription cycle. This service is intended for teens in grades 6-12.
Signup will be open from Wednesday, September 1 through Monday, September 20 (while slots are available). Pickup dates for each box in the Fall subscription cycle will be Mondays October 4, November 1, and December 6.