Teen Reads Subscription Box
Grades 6-12: You can now sign up for a monthly subscription box with books and goodies, chosen based on your reading preferences.
How it works
- Sign up for your subscription box using the form below.
- The more details of your reading preferences you give us, the better.
- Pick up your box from the Youth Services Desk on the first Monday of each month. The librarian at the desk will check the books out on your card.
- Inside the box you will find a library book (or two!) and little gifts based on your preferences.
- When you finish the book, return it to the library, but keep the rest—they are for you!
- We have 30 slots available each subscription cycle. This service is intended for teens in grades 6-12.
Signup will be open from March 1 through March 20 (while slots are available). Pickup dates for each bag in the Spring subscription cycle will be Mondays April 3, May 1, and June 5.