Please visit the reference desk on the first floor or call 708.532.0160, x1 for more information
- The Tinley Park Public Library provides proctoring services for residents of Tinley Park and Orland Hills.
- Patrons are required to have a Tinley Park Public Library card in good standing to schedule/take a proctored test.
- Please contact the Adult Reference Desk (708.532.0160, x1) at least four business days before the examination must be taken.
- Test time requests will be approved/confirmed by your preferred method of communication. (Phone/Email)
- We cannot administer the test until materials or access codes are received from your school or institution. Please be advised that it is your responsibility as the student to contact the school or institution and ensure the delivery of materials to our proctoring coordinators.
- When arriving for your test, you will be asked to provide a photo I.D. for identification verification.
- Students will provide a pre-paid envelope to return test to educational institutions. There is no charge for faxing or scanning/emailing test materials.
- Test Materials may be mailed to Test Proctoring c/o Adult Services, Tinley Park Public Library, 7851 Timber Drive, Tinley Park, IL 60477 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org