Come work with us! There is a new position available, please see our employment page for all the details.
Did you know that 24.4% of unemployed individuals without access to the internet utilize the library to conduct their job search? Did you know that libraries cater to all members of the community, from small business owners to students? Have you ever noticed how you just seem to study better when you are in a library? Do you think libraries have an impact on education?
A newly discovered Dr. Seuss book will be released this July.
2015 Tournament of Books
Get in the game and help us decide Tinley Park Library's MVB (Most Valuable Book) of 2014. You could win a prize!
32 of the most popular books published in 2014 will hit the court beginning on March 1st. Which book will come out on top is up to you, our patrons!
March Madness Voting:
Voting takes place online or in person at the Adult Reference Desk, for each week.
- Round 1: Vote for the Sweet 16 from March 15 - March 20
- Round 2: Vote for the Elite 8 from March 22 - March 27
- Round 3: Vote for the Final Four from March 29 - April 3
- Round 4: Vote for the Championship Matchup from April 5 - April 10
- Round 5 :Vote for the 2015 MVB from April 12 - April 17
The MVB of Tinley Park Public Library will be announced on Monday, April 20th