Partner with the library this summer and help support the over 2,500 patrons who sign up for our summer reading challenges.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to connect with the residents of our community, get free business exposure and advertising, and have a direct website link to your business.
A Library and Business partnership benefits everyone!
Find out which books made this year's Monarch, Bluestem, Caudill, and Lincoln award lists!
Did you know that 24.4% of unemployed individuals without access to the internet utilize the library to conduct their job search? Did you know that libraries cater to all members of the community, from small business owners to students? Have you ever noticed how you just seem to study better when you are in a library? Do you think libraries have an impact on education?
- Discover & download ebooks/audiobooks using the new online catalog.
- Manage your print & digital holds from the same account.
- Searching is made easier with autocorrect, suggestions, & recommendations.
- Opt in for text notifications for items that are ready to pick up, due soon, or overdue.
- Confirm we have your correct phone number & email address. Your PIN will reset to the last four digits of your phone number on Tuesday, April 14, but once you log in on or after that date, you may reset the PIN immediately.
- Save your wish lists. If you use our current catalog to keep track of materials you wish to check out in the future, save your wish lists BEFORE April 10.
- Register for a class at our library which details how to use the new catalog and account features. The class is called Enterprise: The Library's New SWAN Catalog.
- Note that your account will be unavailable April 11-13 while we move your data from our old system to the new one.
- Bookmark our new catalog's web address starting on April 14.
- The following account info WILL automatically transfer to the new system: name, contact info, holds, checkouts, history of your checkouts (if you currently use this feature).